5.05.2010

des moines and back

white chocolate raspberry, mint chocolate and German chocolate cheesecake bites


Last month I was able to fly out to Des Moines, Iowa, to visit a friend from college.

Eating, shopping, napping, talking with an old friend--what could be better?

One day we stopped by her cousin's fabulous restaurant called flarah's.


I enjoyed quiche and a wonderful chocolate blueberry salad for lunch--it was amazing!

If you're ever in the Des Moines area you must stop by for a delicious bite to eat.

4 comments:

java girl said...

YUMM!!

Chic Mama said...

How did I NOT know you had a blog?! Sheesh! Where have I been?! You should add a friend button so I can follow in my reader!!

megan said...

Your blog is super cute!! Sounds like a wonderful trip!
Blessings,
Megan

~nanashouse~ said...

That salad looks so yummy I feel like licking the screen!