2.02.2009

Groundhog Day Fun

Happy Groundhog Day! My kids are always excited to wake up on February 2, because we make our predictions about Mr. Groundhog the night before.

Before breakfast, I get the computer all geared up so we can watch the news clip from Punxsutawney, PA. The kids are always so excited to see the "real" Mr. Groundhog. :)

All set for breakfast!

Here's a little Groundhog Day snack for the littles. Hide a Hershey Kiss in a bowl of yogurt, topped with green sprinkles.

They'll love finding Mr. Groundhog hiding in their bowls!

8 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

i didn't even remember that it is groundhog day. thanks for the reminder.
chasity

Katrina said...

Cute! I love the idea for snack! :o)

Carrie said...

What a fun idea!!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

You are a fun, fun mama! I wish I'd done something special yesterday.

Christian said...

Dear Caleb,

I have a webkin too.

Thank you for giving me the email.

Have fun with your webkin now.

I am dressed up in a fairy dress.

I miss you, have fun at AWANA and church.

Tell your mom and dad you can find Houston Texas and the right house and I will wave at you. Do you have a map?

Love,
Haley

Pamela said...

my son made the same exact groundhog day craft in his kindergarten class. he loves it. your blog is fun and inspiring thanks for sharing. pamela
www.frenchknots.blogspot.com

Diane said...

What a fun way to celebrate Groundhog Day! Very clever.

I just blogged about my own messy areas... thanks for the inspiration!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

So cute! You are just so creative!
Blessings,
Joy