8.27.2008

Eeek!


I hate rodents of any sort! But I love my son, so I told him, "Yes" when he asked me to make these little mice puppets featured in our Disney Magazine.


They were fairly simple. Can you tell that I have a little miss "I-do-myself!" in the bunch? I have to admit, this is very difficult for me to deal with. I can't help but get right in there and fix, I mean, help her with her little craft projects.

What you'll need:

Glue, scissors, pink yarn or string, black marker (for the nose), googly eyes, pink construction paper for ears, and blue, gray or brown construction paper for the body.

...and then maybe a little dose of patience if your toddler insists on gluing the eyes on by himself. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super fun and cute/ I will have to try and remember to use this when we read one of our ooks with a mouse!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I nmy side bar you are the blog of the week!

Diane said...

Love the craft. It's activities like this that they'll have fond memories of when they're older. And if I must have a mouse in the house, I prefer the googly-eyed kind too!

~nanashouse~ said...

As much as I dislike rodents, this is a really cute craft. I had a dream two nights ago about mice in the crawl space. Then Dad had a dream that a rat was chasing him and trying to bite his feet :-(

This is our rodent week for sure.

American Homemaker said...

This is a cute idea. I'm trying to plan a princess party right now, and I'm totally not into it. What do you think about making mice at a princess party? I mean Cinderella had mice friends :) It could work.

Amy said...

hi, I came here through the Apron Queen's blog :-)

Denise said...

creative idea! my kids would enjoy it.
and i HATE mice.